The health and safety of our employees and customers are of the utmost importance to us. As such, we as a company are following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
With Indoor Air Quality being more important than ever before, George’s Air Conditioning is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- George’s Air Conditioning field professionals will possess PPE for the safety of all parties.
We will do our best to accommodate & work with our customers to adjust services, scheduled times, and demand service calls.
- If any of our field techs are not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness, they will be required to say home for the required Quarantine Guidelines.
- Field Techs will maintain a safe social distance “Social Distancing”
- Employees will not be offering to shake your hand at this time.
- Employees are required to carry a UV Sanitation light to disinfect surfaces while in your home.
- Equipment and or tools brought to your home will be sanitized via UV light and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately & safely. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safe while in your home, please ask or call our office at (409) 407-7221. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
George Gutierrez and the GAC Team
#STAYCOOLBEHAPPY #GEORGESAC_GAC #GEORGESACGALVESTON #GEORGESHACGALVESTON